Central Jersey Intergroup meets once a month and intergroup representatives from local meetings gather to share information about meetings and make decisions on how we will support the recovery of our members in Central Jersey. Central Jersey Intergroup Supports OA meetings in Union, Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Mercer (Princeton area), and Monmouth counties. Some of the ways CJI has supported the 38 meetings in our area are:
1. Maintains a comprehensive website for the Central Jersey area
2. Provides a telephone hotline to obtain meeting information 908-253-3464
3. Keeps meeting lists updated.
4. Sponsors retreats, marathons and publicizes special recovery workshops held by our groups.
5. Publishes the Today newsletter
6. Maintains a local mailing address: CJIOA, P.O. Box 90, Manasquan, NJ 08736-0090
7. Offers local educational outreach to the professional community and participates in local health fairs.
8. Represents Central Jersey OA groups at Region 7 assemblies and World Service Business Conference.
Let us know how we can be of help to your meeting. Come join us at Central Jersey Intergroup the 2nd Friday of the month, 7:30 PM, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Bldg. #3, Old Bridge, NJ. For more information please contact: Christina @ 732 754-9840.